The Trip 2005

Official blog for a bicycling event conceived to help find a cure for Parkinson's disease
the-trip.blogspot.com

Monday, May 16, 2005

Mapping it all out

In planning for The Trip 2005, I have encountered many helpful people every step of the way. In today's mail, I received my Texas Travel Kit, including a very decent road map, which brings my compliment of road maps up to five. I'm not worried about getting lost :-)

Although the temperature today was 75ยบ and partly cloudy, I opted to drive to work. Golfing Sunday morning really took it out of me as I have not used those muscles in a year. Planning on riding 120 miles the rest of the week. Expecting the wristbands tomorrow - as soon as those become available, I will make it prominent on this site. Remember, pledges of $100 or more receive a t-shirt and wristband, or wristbands can be purchased for $3.00/each.

Cleaned the bike up tonight so I could photograph her in all her glory for postage on the BikeForums.net website. Looking forward to four days of hardcore riding this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home