The Trip 2005

Official blog for a bicycling event conceived to help find a cure for Parkinson's disease
the-trip.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Weather guessing

This morning's commute hit me in the face with a chilly reminder that winter is never truly over at 6,200 feet altitude. The weather dude always gives the temperature at the airport, which is a couple miles east and about 12 miles south of me. 56º at the Flughafen was more like 36º up by me. Not a problem as my commute begins with a steep quarter mile uphill climb. By the time I get going, I'm warm enough...

I'm also thinking of the best ways to blog while I'm out on the road. I'll have access to a laptop each evening, but was was also eyeballing this little electronic morsel. The two year agreement is almost up with my mobile service provider, and I get $100 off of a new phone. I'm not much for being ahead of the curve in the realm of technology, but this thing looks like it might actually be easy enough to use and continue to be functional for a long period of time, instead of becoming obsolete within a year. How cool would it be to take pictures and post to the blog from Pritchett, Colo. (said township is in a very desolate, yet beautifully so, region of southeastern Colorado)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home