The Trip 2005

Official blog for a bicycling event conceived to help find a cure for Parkinson's disease
the-trip.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Thanks

I wish to take this moment, this post, to thank those who have supported me through the entire pre-ride process.

To my Mom, whose unwavering support and confidence has kept me strong and focused. It would not be The Trip without you.

To my sister, who has never doubted me and who motivated me to get this done. You have such strength, - more than I have.

To my children, who inspire me each and every day. I love you so much, and your unconditional love makes it impossible for me to ever give up.

To my family, for their belief in me. I've been away for so long, and through the years you have stuck with me.

To my 'family' at OverTime - so many people, I would feel terrible if I left one name out. Thank you for never doubting me and for your contributions to The Trip. You have been integral in raising money for this cause.

To Heather, my new friend who without blinking volunteered herself to help in promoting the event.

To my friends, both at and away from work - I cherish each and every friendship and will carry it with me on the road. Special thanks to those at work and to Harry for spreading the word through USA Hockey Magazine.

And to my Dad - God Bless You. For three years I have not known what to do with your passing. When this idea hit me, there was never a doubt that it would happen. I miss you, and hope this small gesture pays homage to your time on this Earth.

I promise I'll be careful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home