The Trip 2005

Official blog for a bicycling event conceived to help find a cure for Parkinson's disease
the-trip.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

T-shirts and cold weather


Almost a week later and the weather patterns here have not changed. Chilly in the mornings and I always expect to ride home in some form of percipitation. For some reason last summer seeemd longer, and I only began riding in July...

T-minus thirty-seven days. I'm really going to need to hunker down and focus. Can't afford to not ride every day. Some say take a break every week, some say taper the week before, but my body tells me to go, go, go. I'll have part of the winter to rest.

Oh, I ordered t-shirts yesterday - they will be sporting the banner you see above on across the chest. $10 each! Get yours today!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:05 AM, August 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah Todd-o!! I will be sporting one out in the ever-so-lovely state of Ohio!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home