The Trip 2005

Official blog for a bicycling event conceived to help find a cure for Parkinson's disease
the-trip.blogspot.com

Monday, August 15, 2005

The fog is getting thicker

...and Leon's getting LARGER!

Great line from Airplane!, the movie.

This morning's commute is one I would hope to see some mornings while on the road for the actual Trip. Thick fog, about 55ยบ and not a lot of traffic. After spending the weekend cleaning the herd of bikes, it was actually difficult deciding which horse to ride this morning. No flats, but since it is getting darker in the mornings (5:30 am), I get to wear the long sleeved flames jersey. Keeps me warm, dry, and visible. In looking for a picture of said jersey, I found the short-sleeved version being almost given away.

Nice.

Hope summer creeps back in here soon. I'm gonna need some heat to make the ride more enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home