The Trip 2005

Official blog for a bicycling event conceived to help find a cure for Parkinson's disease
the-trip.blogspot.com

Friday, July 15, 2005

Tre Kronor

The Giant is now blue and yellow in all of it's Swedish glory. After adding the yellow Candy C pedals and replacing the white bottle cages with yellow last night, I cannot imagine anything else this baby needs except for maybe a bigger crankset. We'll cross that bridge when we ride up to it.

This morning marks the first five-day commute week for me since last season (before the snow arrived). I was so pooped after yesterday's ride home into a perpetual headwind that I showered and crashed on the bed. Just thought I'd lay down for 'a minute.' You know the kind of nap/coma I'm talking about - you wake up with pillow lines on your face, spit on your chin and your mouth tastes like you've been sucking on a roll of nickels.

Blech.

Might take a break this weekend, but not sure why. Riding a bicycle as fast as one can is never not fun.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM, July 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Reading posts like this makes me feel guilty that my biks is up on hooks in the garage, still.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home