The Trip 2005

Official blog for a bicycling event conceived to help find a cure for Parkinson's disease
the-trip.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Follow the arrows

New look! Had to - the old one broke on it's own (swear!). The little arrows surrounding post titles decided to migrate to the left margin and form a straight line. What are ya gonna do?

Sorry posting has been sparse of late - I haven't been riding/writing as much as I should. There are several schools of thought when it comes to training, and this may apply to any sport. Either train your ass off up until game day, or taper off the week(s) before to give your body enough training, but also enough rest. I prefer the former as it keeps my body in tune with the stress, strain and conditions to which it will be subjected to during the ride, however I seem to be practicing the latter.

I have to say though, training breakfasts rock. Each morning before the ride to work, I prepare an OJ/blueberry/strawberry/banana/yoghurt/ice smoothie and four waffles. That is good stuff, people.

So with T-minus 17 days, there will be lots of riding, which equals lots of writing.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home